Car Accident Lawyer – Serving Victims Throughout Miami-Dade
Car accidents are the #1 cause of injuries in Miami-Dade County
In 2017, according to Florida Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, there were 65,986 total car accidents throughout Miami and the beaches, resulting in 32,389 injuries and sadly, 285 fatalities, which means that on average 178.04 accidents occur every day, just over seven accidents per hour and nearly two accidents every 15 minutes. The total accidents are up from 64,070 auto accidents in 2016 and 63,451 in 2015.
The steady increase in the population over the last decade, up to it’s current figures of 2,761,581 in 2018, along with record breaking overnight visitors of 16.5 Million and 6.8 Million “day trippers” , according to the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau , is likely a contributing factor to this increase in the total number of accidents occurring throughout Miami-Dade.
If you, unfortunately, were injured in an accident within Miami or the surrounding cities due to someone else’s negligence, after seeking medical attention, the next call you should make should be to our Miami car accident lawyer who will help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Miami Roads Where Auto Accidents Are More Likely To Occur
Common routes for motor vehicle accidents throughout Miami, include the following freeways:
- Interstate 95 – connecting north Miami-Dade to Downtown Miami
- SR 826 (a.k.a Palmetto Expressway) – partially circling Miami from northeast to southwest
- SR 836 (a.k.a Dolphin Expressway) – connecting east parts of Miami to west Miami
- Florida Turnpike – running towards and from The Florida Keys
- Interstate 75 – connecting northwest Miami -Dade to west Broward county
- Interstate 395 (a.k.a MacArthur Causeway) – connecting Midtown Miami to South Beach
- Interstate 195 (a.k.a Airport Expressway)- connecting Miami International Airport area to Miami Beach
- SR 874 (a.k.a Don Shula Expressway) – connecting SR 826(south) to Florida Turnpike
Car Accident Attorney in Miami- Delivering Justice For The Injured
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Miami FL
According to police reports, these are the top reasons for car wrecks:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
- Teenage drivers
- Unsafe lane change
- Improper car maintenance
- Ignoring traffic signals
Types of Injuries Suffered in Car Accidents
Depending on the speeds and force generated by the vehicles involved in the car wreck, injuries will often vary in both type and severity. Many times, these accidents can result in either life-long disabilities or even death. The most common injuries resulting from car accidents include:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Head injuries
- Injuries to soft tissues
- Internal bleeding and injuries
- Leg, ankle and knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spine, back and neck injury
Once you visit our Miami office, you will be met with honesty, guidance and all the feedback you need to proceed in your case. We are your source for the top car accident attorney in Miami because we make ourselves accessible to you. Ask us any questions you have, and we will be there to answer them. In addition, your first consultation with one of our car accident lawyers is free.
As a client of our law firm, you will pay nothing unless we receive financial awards on your behalf. We will give you legal advice that is meant to preserve your best interests regarding settlements. Also, we will have an attorney dedicated to your case from start to finish.
Contact us today @ (305)615-1545 to set up a free consultation with one of our attorneys.