Car Accident Lawyer - Serving Victims From El Portal, FL
El Portal Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After A Car Accident
Car accidents happen quite frequently in the Miami-Dade region. If you are involved in an auto accident that was caused by another driver, one of the first things that you should do is reach out to a lawyer. When you contact an attorney, they can help you with your case so that you don't inadvertently forfeit or overlook any of your legal rights.
Your odds of getting a successful outcome in your case go up exponentially when you enlist the services of a qualified attorney. Car accidents can vary in terms of how severe they are, depending on everything from how fast the vehicles are traveling to what the weather was doing at the time of the accident.
No matter how minor or severe the accident you were involved in was, our lawyers are happy to provide you with legal guidance. In the past, we have worked with a lot of other people in the Miami-Dade area to help them successfully recover the compensation they are owed. Rain can make driving around El Portal challenging, which is one of the reasons why so many accidents occur.
Even the most skilled drivers can get into accidents when weather conditions take a turn for the worse. Unfortunately, the injuries caused by accidents like these are usually difficult to recover from. In some cases, they lead to permanent disabilities that affect the victims for the rest of their lives. Our lawyers understand just how devastating accidents like these can be. That is why we do our best to make sure the compensation you receive is high enough to cover both your current and future expenses.
How Our Law Firm Works
When you initially contact our law firm, we will set up an appointment for you with one of our lawyers. They will take a close look at your case to determine the best way to proceed. They will also let the insurance companies and anyone else involved know that any future contact should be done through our office. Once all of that is taken care of, we will then investigate your accident, gathering evidence like photographs, medical bills, damage reports, and police reports.
What To Do If You Are Injured In A Car Accident In El Portal
There are several steps that you should follow immediately after an auto accident in the El Portal area. The first step is to seek medical attention. Even if you think you are okay, you should still see a doctor. Injuries don't always show up right away. Visiting a doctor is the best way to catch any hidden problems. It also makes it easier to file a claim for your injuries since it shows that you required medical attention.
Next, you should contact a lawyer – particularly if someone else was to blame for the accident. One of our lawyers can talk to you about your options so that you can get a better idea of how to proceed.
Working With An Attorney Will Give You The Best Results
Our firm is one of the top-rated law firms in the El Portal area. Let our experts represent you in your personal injury case. We prioritize the needs of our clients, helping to ensure that they get the compensation they are owed. If the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate a fair settlement, we will help you take your case to court to make sure that you get the money you deserve.
Car Accident Attorney El Portal - Delivering Justice For The Injured
- Begin by heading south on NE 2nd Ave toward NE 87th St for @ 0.4 miles
- Then turn right onto NE 82nd St and continue for 0.8 miles to continue onto NW 81st St for another 0.2 miles to NW 6th Ct
- Turn left onto NW 6th Ct and proceed for 0.2 miles getting into left lane
- Use that left lane to take the ramp onto I-95 S
- Merge on to I-95 S and drive for 3.6 miles to exit 3A
- From the right 2 lanes take exit 3A for FL-836 W toward Miami International Airport keeping in the left lane through the exit for 0.3 miles
- After merging onto FL-836 W, drive for 2.8 miles to
- Take the NW 37th Ave exit toward Florida 953/Le Jeune Rd/Douglas Rd for 0.2 miles
- Out of the exit, keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 4 and merge onto NW 14th St and proceed for 0.1 miles
- Stay to the left and merge onto NW 14th St
- After @ 272 ft, use the left lane to turn left (south) onto NW 37 th Ave/Douglas Ave
- Drive for 1.5 miles on Douglas Rd to just past SW 8th St.
- Our office will be on the right. Come on up to the 5th Floor